- Nba 2k17 Download Free For Pc
- Nba 2k17 Download Xbox
- Nba 2k17 Download Play Store For Pc
- Download Nba 2k17 Xbox 360
- Nba 2k17 Download Play Store For Laptop Windows 10
NBA 2K17 Online Game Code Publisher 2K Games Model 2K00077 Details Type Game ESRB Rating E - Everyone Genre Sports Packaging Download DRM Steam System Requirements MINIMUM: OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit Processor: Intel Core i3-530 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 805 2.50 GHz or better Memory: 4 GB RAM. The face scan app is called “MyNBA2k17” and it’s free to download and install. You won’t be able to see the progress of your scan until the NBA 2K17 ‘Prelude’ demo is out later this month. Official details can be seen below. Integration with NBA 2K17: o Facial Scanning with your mobile device to get YOU in NBA2K17 on XB1 and PS4.
- Make sure you are in offline mode on steam and start NBA 2k17 #3. Once the game is done loading and showing you the main menu (right after the intro movie for the dummies like me ) press f1 and f7 #4. Load your MyCareer game (once again make sure it is an offline mycareer save) #5. Press Refresh Roster List #6.
- NBA 2K19 is the 20th addition in 2K Sports’ annual basketball simulation franchise. As such, the game will also launch with an Anniversary Edition, which will include additional content for players in the form of bonuses. Download Nba 2k17 Play Store. Release Date: September 2018 Developer: Visual Concepts Publisher: 2K Games Genre: Sports.
- Play with some of the greatest basketball talent to come out of Georgetown University in Quick Game with this legendary All-Georgetown Team!
They can be found here:
C:Program Files (x86)Steamuserdata*random number*385760remote
This tool is used as a modifier to edit things like your MyCareer, a Created player or simply just a Real player on a roster. It also allows you to trade players. Any features that I show down below can be used in all types of gamemodes like MyGM, MyLeague, Editing Rosters and even MyCareer.
Here's easier download links:
17th of September 2016:
18th of September 2016:
19th of September 2016:
Nba 2k17 Download Free For Pchttp://www.mediafire.com/download/vr2v1ykramx1wyo/
20th of September 2016:
21st of September 2016:
22nd of September 2016:
23rd of September 2016:
24th of September 2016:
28th of September 2016:
20th of November 2016: **
** = Newly added
If you would like to download the tool from the official forum, you can find it here:
You will have to create an account and of course it is difficult due to the language barrier. So I will be uploading various download links over the next year whenever there are updates.
Nba 2k17 Download XboxTutorial:
Credits for Translations go to Reddit Users:
Press F1 to start the modifier/trainer/editor.
When the modifier is loaded, force a roster refresh ( go into MC and do 'Edit roster' ) then go back to the modifier and do a Refresh Roster List.
Swap right side guy to left side guy ( you will see an animation ).
Copy right side guy's equipment to left side guy
Give All Badges:
Make sure right side guy is the guy you want to modify. Click to modify, it includes some hidden badges, personality badges are excluded.
Make sure the guy on the right is the guy you want to mod
Force Player Picture:
Next sections have a better tutorial
Set Ability Cap To 110:
Ability is supposed to be maxed at 99. This will raise them to 110, but has not been fully tested. Beware.
0 is cold, 1 is normal, 2 is hot.
Unlock All Animations/Player Moves:
Translation lacks game knowledge.
MC Wear Red T-Shirt:
You should modify this only after the modifier/trainer has initialized. You need to do something to refresh the upper right photo ( get into MyCareer mode, then Main Menu, etc. ) to see the effect.
MyCareer Give All Badges and Abilities reset if you do not activate the trainer before entering MyCareer. That is F1+F7 in the Main Menu after starting the game. The MC will rewrite the default values. Make sure you turned this on or the game can and will overwrite your MC edits.
The latest version of the modifier lets you to edit the default values. Changing MC's uniform and such is similar to 2k16. Find the uniform you want, use the modifier to read the uniform ID, save it, find the guy you want to put it on, and paste it.
Questions & Answers:
In order to make the tool work in-game you will need to activate it first. You can do this by press the 'F1' function key on your keyboard when you first open the game.
#2 Editing Rosters:
Just like last year you need to load the players in the Roster. In order to do this you must click the 'Refresh Roster List' button on the tool. This will load the players on the right side of the tool. From there you can select the player you want to edit. When you click it, it will turn pink. Double click it for the player to load. You will notice that some players have multiple instances of themselves. For example LeBron has multiple version of himself, these are the MyTeam Cards and Classic versions of him. Usually the last instance of the player is the current version.
There are five pages this year,
#1 Game Settings
#4 Hot Zone
#5 Custom Options
As shown on the translation pictures. You must click on these boxes to edit the attributes/info. There is no save button on the tool, it changes in-game and you must save the roster in-game for it to save.
#3 How do I Edit Attributes and Give All Badges:
#1. Start Limnono tool
#2. Make sure you are in offline mode on steam and start NBA 2k17
#3. Once the game is done loading and showing you the main menu (right after the intro movie for the dummies like me ) press f1 and f7
#4. Load your MyCareer game (once again make sure it is an offline mycareer save)
#5. Press Refresh Roster List
#6. Find your name in the player list on the right. Double click on it so that you see your last name in the top of the tool.
#7. Go to Attributes and edit all of them to 99 (Full Abilities button did not work for me)
#8. Give All Badges - if you want of course.
#9. Enjoy - Very Important Step!
a. IMPORTANT!! Everytime you restart the game you need to repeat the first 4 steps else the attributes and badges will reset, sooner or later.
b. Your attributes and badges won't show correctly on your Upgrade Attributes screen, you will still have the old ones on that screen. To check if you did it right, go to Stats/Standings --> Player stats --> Select your player and open his card.
#4 Trade Players, Badges:
1. While you are in MyCareer in your game, press Refresh Roster List on the modifier.
2. A list will apear on the right side with all the player.
3. Double click the name of the player you want to get, the name should apear in the modifier top side of the window.
4. Double click the name of the player you want to give away, now both names should appear in the modifier top side of the window.
5. Click on Trade Players
6. If you do it right, an arrow appears to run from the right name to the left name, in the modifier window.
#5 Copying Accessories from player to player:
#1. First select the player you want to copy the accessories too - the target - double click their name, then you should see it at the top of the modifier window
#2. Select the other player who has the accessories you want, and double click the name.
#3. Simply click on Copy Accessories
#4. Save the roster In Game.
For example, if you want to copy LeBron's accessories to Paul George, first double click on Paul George, then double click on LeBron and then you will see both names at the top of the trainer, when you press copy accessories you will see an arrow from the right to the left showing that it has copied.
#6 Layup and Dunk Package ID's:
- Code: Select all
0 - GUARD
1 - SWING
2 - BIG
3 - C. ANTHONY
4 - J. CRAWFORD
5 - S. CURRY
6 - T. DUNCAN
7 - K. DURANT
8 - M. ELLIS
9 - B. GRIFFIN
10 - J. HARDEN
11 - K. IRVING
12 - L. JAMES
13 - M. JORDAN
14 - T. LAWSON
15 - D. ROSE
16 - T. PARKER
17 - C. PAUL
18 - R. RONDO
19 - D. WADE
20 - J. WALL
21 - R. WESTBROOK
- Code: Select all
0 - NONE
1 - UNDER BASKET RIM PULLS
2 - UNDER BASKET REGULAR
3 - UNDER BASKET ATHLETIC FLUSHES
4 - RIM GRAZERS OFF ONE
5 - RIM GRAZERS OFF TWO
6 - BASIC ONE-HANDERS OFF ONE
7 - BASIC TWO-HANDERS OFF ONE
8 - BASIC ONE-HANDERS OFF TWO
9 - BASIC TWO-HANDERS OFF TWO
10 - BIG MAN OFF ONE
11 - BIG MAN OFF TWO
12 - ATHLETIC ONE-HANDERS OFF ONE
13 - ATHLETIC ONE-HANDERS OFF TWO
14 - HANGS OFF ONE
15 - BIG MAN HANGS OFF ONE
16 - BASIC HANGS OFF TWO
17 - ATHLETIC HANGS OFF TWO
18 - QUICK DROPS OFF ONE
19 - QUICK DROPS OFF TWO
20 - FIST PUMP RIM PULLS
21 - BIG MAN TOMAHAWKS OFF ONE
22 - BIG MAN TOMAHAWKS OFF TWO
23 - SIDE ARM TOMAHAWKS
24 - STRAIGHT ARM TOMAHAWKS
25 - COCK BACK TOMAHAWKS
26 - ATHLETIC SIDE TOMAHAWKS
27 - ATHLETIC FRONT TOMAHAWKS
28 - UBER ATHLETIC TOMAHAWKS OFF ONE
29 - UBER ATHLETIC TOMAHAWKS OFF TWO
30 - LEANING SLAMS
31 - FRONT CLUTCHES
32 - FRONT CLUTCHES OFF TWO
33 - SIDE CLUTCHES OFF ONE
34 - BIG MAN SIDE CLUTCHES OFF ONE
35 - SIDE CLUTCHES OFF TWO
36 - BACK SCRATCHERS OFF ONE
37 - BACK SCRATCHERS OFF TWO
38 - BACK SCRATCHING RIM HANGS
39 - BIG MAN BACK SCRATCHERS
40 - QUICK DROP-IN BACK SCRATCHERS
41 - REVERSES OFF ONE
42 - ONE-HAND CLUTCH REVERSES
43 - REVERSES OFF TWO
44 - CLUTCH REVERSES OFF ONE
45 - CLUTCH REVERSES OFF TWO
46 - BASELINE CLUTCH REVERSES
47 - WINDMILL REVERSES
48 - BASELINE REVERSES OFF ONE
49 - BASELINE REVERSES OFF TWO
50 - WINDMILL BASELINE REVERSES
51 - CLUTCH BASELINE REVERSES
52 - BIG MAN BASELINE REVERSES
53 - SWITCHEROOS
54 - WINDMILLS OFF ONE
55 - LEANING WINDMILLS
56 - BIGMAN WINDMILLS
57 - FRONT WINDMILLS
58 - SIDE WINDMILLS
59 - ATHLETIC WINDMILLS
60 - BASIC 360S
61 - ATHLETIC 360S
62 - CRADLE DUNKS
63 - K. BRYANT
64 - V. CARTER
65 - D. DAWKINS
66 - D. DEROZAN
67 - C. DREXLER
68 - P. GEORGE
69 - B. GRIFFIN
70 - J. HARDEN
71 - D. HOWARD
72 - Z. LAVINE
73 - M. JORDAN
74 - L. JAMES
75 - S. KEMP
76 - S. O'NEAL
77 - S. PIPPEN
78 - D. WILKINS
79 - R. WESTBROOK
80 - ONE MAN SHOW
81 - HIGH ROLLER
82 - DUNKENSTEIN
83 - FLIGHT
84 - INSANITY
85 - HIGH RISER
86 - THE SKYWALKER
87 - GAME TIME
88 - CONTACT DUNKS 1
89 - CONTACT DUNKS 2
90 - CONTACT DUNKS 3
91 - BIGMAN CONTACT DUNKS
#7 Changing Player's Face ID's
Type the players Cyberface ID into the 'Face ID' button and then press the 'Confirm Face ID' button. You then must go in to edit the player in-game that you wanted to change for it to apply.
To change your MyPlayer's Face ID use this step by step tutorial I've made:
#2 - Type the CF ID into the Face ID bar in Limnono's Modifier.
#3 - Press the Confirm Face ID.
#4 - Go into MyPlayer Appearance.
#5 - Save and Exit MyPlayer.
#6 - REMEMBER TO UNTICK THE CONFIRM FACE ID BUTTON AFTER YOU SAVE AND EXIT MYPLAYER!
#8 Forcing Players to use their Picture
Pressing F4 while in any gamemode with a roster will force EVERY player to use their actual picture. You will need to press F4 every time you rejoin the gamemode to get them to use the picture.
#9 How do I change tattoos, add accessories/headbands in MyCareer?
How to change tattoos:
1) F1 activate trainer in main menu, F8 unlock tattoos.
2) Load MyCareer, go to Options>MyPlayer Appearance. You should see TATTOOS in the list. Don't select it yet.
3) Alt-tab out to the trainer, click Refresh Roster List then go through the list and double click your player's name. Then double click on your name again. Your last name should appear at the top of the trainer two times.
4) Go to Custom Options in the trainer. You can have two tattoos. Tattoo Position 1 & 2 need to be set to one of the following values depending on where you want your tattoos :
0 = Right Arm
1 = Left Arm
2 = Chest
3 = Back
4 = Right Leg
5 = Left Leg
6 = Neck
Tattoo Style 1 & 2 controls the tattoo graphic. There's hundreds of them so you'll need to try different numbers (1-500 or so) to see different tattoos. Set them both to 1 for now.
5) Alt tab back into the game. Now select TATTOOS in MyPlayer Appearance. Your tattoos should appear in the list though you can't see them on the body yet.
6) Select a tattoo, select Edit. Go to scale mode, notice it's set to the lowest scale by default. Increase scale until you can see the tattoo. Go to move mode and move it where you want it. Exit tattoo edit mode.
From this point you can alt tab out, change Tattoo Style numbers in the trainer then alt tab back in to see the different tattoos. Make sure you're not in tattoo edit mode (where you scale/move the tattoo) when you change the numbers or you won't see the new tattoo.
How to add accessories/headbands to your MyCareer:
1) F1 activate trainer in main menu, F6 to remove MC Accessory restrictions. You have to do this step every time you boot the game up or you won't see your gear in offline MyCareer.
2) Load MyCareer, make sure you're in your home court/not in a game.
3) Alt tab to the trainer, click refresh roster list. A list of players will show up on the right hand side of the trainer. Find your MyCareer player and double click the name. The surname of your player should appear at the top of the trainer.
4) Go to Custom Options. Change Accessories Data 3 to 71230761293840384. Alt-tab back into the game and go back to the main menu. Load MyCareer again. Bam, headband. There's other numbers for different headband styles, haven't looked them up yet though.
FYI, looked into some of the accessories and :
Accessories Data 1 = Shoes
Accessories Data 2 = ??Chest/undershirt??
Accessories Data 3 = Head
Accessories Data 4 = Arms
Accessories Data 5 = Legs
So if you want a specific players shoes (but not all their other gear), go through the roster list in the trainer and select the player then copypaste the number in their Accessories Data 1 slot back to your own player. Same applies for other accessories. You can fully customize your offline player's gear this way, only issue is you can't change colors (set to team colors by default).
#1 If you don't un-tick the 'Confirm Face ID' button and then go into edit a different player in-game the Face ID will also apply to that player.
#2 This tool can be very glitchy, you have been warned and as always:
!!!!!! MAKE SURE TO MAKE A BACKUP OF EVERYTHING BEFORE USING THIS TOOL (LIKE ROSTERS, MYCAREER FILES ETC.) !!!!!!
They can be found here:
C:Program Files (x86)Steamuserdata*random number*385760remote
That is pretty much it, it's very straightforward. You will probably notice that this tutorial is pretty much a copy paste from last year. That is because from what I can see the tool is almost identical with a couple added features. I will be updating this tutorial as the year goes on and I will fully translate the tool when I find more time. For now you will have to figure out the rest of tool for yourself, I will update it shortly. Anyways, enjoy the tool. I hope my tutorial was of any use to you. If you have any questions or translation tips be sure to post it down below!This is a multifunctional cheat engine table for NBA 2K17 PC. It was originally made for the 3DM version but it seems like other features work as well on Steam copy. It gives you options to modify the game difficulty, quarter length, fatigue effect, injury status, shooting type, free throw type, quarter & shot clock, MyCAREER player stats, gameplay sliders, game rules, vital info, attributes, badges, tendencies, cyber face id, signature moves, clothing and many other features that will help you speed up the grinding process and modify the overall feel of the game.
How to use
The game must be initiated first. To do this, launch the game and wait until you reach the main menu screen. Open the Cheat Engine table, select NBA 2K17.exe from the process list, and tick the box on the left side to run the script. Other options will only appear after you fully loaded your MyCareer save file. Tested with 3DM and Steam version Patch 1.04.
November 6, 2016
- Game Difficulty - This is a personal preference and it's adjustable to fit the majority of players. It's changes how strong the defense of the CPU and how hard to score a basket. There are 5 difficulty levels: Rookie, Pro, All-Star, Superstar and Hall of Fame. Rookie being the easiest and HoF being the hardest. Editing the sliders will result to 'Custom' difficulty.
- Real Life Quarter Length - Changes the quarter length in real life minutes.
- Simulation Quarter Length - Changes the quarter length in game simulation minutes.
- Existing Time Standardization - To standardize the existing quarter length of the game in progress to match the PC Simulation.
- Existing Stats Standardization - To modify the stats of the game in progress in order to match that of the simulation.
- Fatigue Switch - Allows you to enable or disable the fatigue in the game. Currently this option doesn't seem to work in MyCareer mode.
- Injury Switch - Allows you to enable or disable injury. If you want to turn it on or off in MC, be sure to allow it to be saved automatically (wait for the basketball loading icon), and then, reload the save file).
- Shooting Type Switch - Option 1 = Player Success Rate and Option 2 = Player Real Time Success Rate.
- Free Throw Type Switch - Option 1 = Player Success Rate and Option 2 = Player Real Time Success Rate.
- Game Speed - Set to any value from 0 to 1. 0 being the slowest and 1 being the fastest. The default is 0.5.
- Free Throw Difficulty - Set to any value from 0 to 1. 0 being the easiest and 1 being the hardest. The default is 0.5.
- Current Quarter - Changes the current quarter number. Set to 1 to 4.
- Remaining Quarter - Changes the remaining time in a quarter. Set the value in seconds.
- Remaining Attacking Time - Changes the shotclock time. By default, each team have a maximum of 24 seconds.
- Vital Information - Here you can change your first and last name, Face ID (default = 1), Picture ID = (default = 0), jersey number, primary and secondary position (Point Guard, Shooting Guard, Small Forward, Power Forward and Center), date of birth, shooting hand (option 1 = left option 2 = right), dominant dunking hand (option 1 = left option 2 = right option 3 = both), play initiator (option 1 = Yes option 2 = No), draft year (1900 Onward), draft round and draft pick number.
- Physical Information - Allows you to change your player's height in cm, arm length in cm, weight in pounds, body length ratio, and shoulder width ratio.
- Attributes - Allows you to modify each attribute. Value is equals to (attribute number - 25) multiplied by 3.
- Badges - For all the listed badges with 2 options: Option 1 = Locked Option 2 = Unlocked. Badges with more than 2 options include the tier: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Hall of Fame and Grand Badges. You can unlock all badges including those that you're not supposed to have.
- Tendencies - Value range is from 0 to 100.
- Signature Moves - Allows you to assign a jump shot, layup, dunks, dribble moves, etc to your player.
- Shoes - Unique shoe id. Allows you to copy the shoes you assigned from 'Create a Player' to your MyPLAYER.
- Upgrade Limit - Unlocks more upgrade levels for your level. Maximum value is 150.
- Attribute Points -
- Fans - Modifies the total number of your social media fans.
- Doin' Work Meter - Quickly fills the meter after shooting at least once. Option 1 = Off and Option 2 = On
Created by q592239
Thanks to 'aandwdabest' for translating the trainer from Chinese to English. Let us know in the comment section if you can help us fully translate this table.
Nba 2k17 Download Play Store For Pc
Download Nba 2k17 Xbox 360
Nba 2k17 Download Play Store For Laptop Windows 10
- Updated CE Table. Now compatible with title update #4
Download: NBA2K17 Multifunctional CT 4.CT
- Updated CE Table. Now compatible with title update #3
Download: NBA2K17 Multifunctional CT 3.CT
- Updated CE Table. Now compatible with title update #2
- Translated core features to English
Download: NBA2K17 Multifunctional CT 2.CT
- Multifunctional Cheat Table compatible with update 1.5 released!
Download: NBA 2K17 Multi Functional CT 1.CT