Free microsoft office 2010 drivers download download software at UpdateStar - Microsoft Office 2010 is a powerful tool that can provide you with the best way of delivering your work. Microsoft Office 2010 offers different functions including Access, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Publisher, Word. Select Microsoft Office, and then select Microsoft Clip Organizer (If you’re using Office 2010 you may need to first open the Microsoft Office 2010 Tools folder to find it). Add clips to the Organizer from a folder. On the File menu, point to Add Clips to Organizer, and then click On My Own. Locate the folder that contains the clips you want.
- The setup installers of Office 2010 had first been released to privileged MSDN, TechNet and volume licensing customers, and almost simultaneously, the Office 2010 volume ISO, which allows installation of any Office 2010 individual apps or suites, have since leaked for free download. With general availability, Microsoft has also made available.
- Microsoft Office 2010 Crack Product Keys Free Download 3 Comments Microsoft office 2010 crack is the creativity of Microsoft Corporations that created for Windows and Mac Operating systems.it is the set of multiple applications that are used for different tasks.
- Office 2010 clipart does not download like it used to. What has changed with 2010?
Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) provides the latest updates for Office 2010. This service pack includes two main categories of fixes:
- Previously unreleased fixes that were made specifically for this service pack. In addition to general product fixes, these fixes include improvements in stability, performance, and in security.
- All the public updates that were released through June 2011, and all the cumulative updates that were released through April 2011.
Overview of Office 2010 SP1 improvements
Specifically, these are the key areas of improvement in SP1.
Access 2010 SP1
- Access 2010 SP1 adds a new feature to integrate community content in the Application Parts gallery.
- Fixes an issue that occurs when you try to export an Access file to an Excel workbook.
- Improves the performance when publishing client forms from Access that contains embedded images
Excel 2010 SP1
- Improves the overall stability, performance and backward compatibility with earlier versions by addressing bugs that affect lots of users. For specific bugs fixes, download the 'Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 Changes' workbook discussed later in this article.
- Function names now maintain backward compatibility with earlier versions of Excel for the Czech, Dutch, Danish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish languages.
Note This issue is described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article:
2551525 Function names changed in non-English versions of Excel 2010 SP1
OneNote 2010 SP1
- Added a new Open from web option that is located under the File Open menu. This enables you to open OneNote notebooks from Windows Live SkyDrive.
- The Web option and the Network option are now added under the File Share menu. This makes it easier to share a notebook.
- You can use the Quik Filling feature to save your local Unfiled Notes section to another section, or to Windows Live SkyDrive. To do this, click File, Options, Save and Backup, and then click Modify.
- Improves how OneNote synchronizes with SharePoint or Windows Live SkyDrive.
- OneNote 2010 SP1 now uses Windows Live Essentials to log on to Windows Live SkyDrive.
- Fixes an issue that occurred when you applied a bullet or a numbered list to an empty line, or lines.
- Fixes an issue where notebooks are visible in the navigation bar when you open or create lots of notebooks, and then minimize them.
- Fixes an issue in which the incorrect style is used for the next line after a pasted link.
- Fixes an issue in which the marked as read pages in OneNote 2010 changes to mark as unread.
- Improves performance when a shared notebook is used by lots of users who use section groups.
- OneNote 2010 SP1 now highlights items within the search results.
- Fixes an issue that an ink may not move correctly when you share a notebook.
- OneNote 2010 SP1 corrects the highlighting feature when you perform a search for certain text that is located inside a multipage XPS file.
- Fixes an issue where the ink may not move as expected when you use the Insert Space command. Additionally, various other ink moving issues are addressed.
- OneNote 2010 SP1 fixes the highlighting feature when you review a page that uses the highlighter tool.
- A detailed error message is now when you use OneNote on a computer while other users are using Windows Live SkyDrive OneNote on the same computer.
- Improves performance when you use SharePoint 2010 to share a notebook on a slow network.
- Fixes an issue in which you receive a 'Exception 0x80042001(InvalidXML)' error message when you use the OneNote object model to export, and then import a page that contains Swedish content.
- When you open OneNote 2010 for the first time, OneNote prompts you to set up your first notebook on Windows Live SkyDrive or on a local location. OneNote 2010 SP1 adds a new DisableSkydriveSetupOnFirstBoot registry value to turn this feature off, and create the notebook locally.
- Improved performance when you create a new page by using a template.
- Fixes an issue in which the printout is displayed as a red X when you copy or move a page that contains a printout in OneNote 2010 format to OneNote 2007 format.
- Fixes an author issue on a page when you use the OneNote object model to export and then import the page.
- OneNote 2010 SP1 now correctly scrolls when the mouse pointer is near the edges of the screen.
- OneNote 2010 SP1 can now open or synchronize notebooks created on Windows Live SkyDrive that contains any of the following characters: , ',', &, %, #, ~, +
- Fixes certain issues that Windows 7 users or Windows Vista users experience when they connect to Windows Live SkyDrive, or use Windows Live SkyDrive.
- Fixes an issue in which you may lose customized note flags when an Add-in prevents OneNote 2010 from closing.
- Fixes an issue an issue with the object model UpdateHierarchy method.
Outlook 2010 SP1
- Outlook 2010 SP1 includes Office 365 support.
- Outlook 2010 SP1 can be set to always use the default sending account.
- Fixes an issue in which the snooze time does not between appointments.
PowerPoint 2010 SP1
- The default behavior for the Use Presenter View option is changed to display the slide show on the secondary monitor, and display the notes on the primary monitor.
- Fixes an issue in which an incorrect animation state occurs after you browse through all the slides.
- Fixes an issue in which the mouse pointer disappears when you select the Second Monitor option from the Show On list.
- PowerPoint Viewer is now included with the Package for CD option.
- Fixes an issue in which you receive the following error message when you edit or enable an Excel object that contains Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) code.
- Error accessing file. Network connection may have been lost.
- Microsoft PowerPoint can't start the application required to open this object. An error occurred and this feature is no longer functioning properly. Would you like to repair this feature now?
- Fixes an issue in which an incorrect Runs.Count value is returned when a PowerPoint 2003 format presentation runs a PowerPoint 2010 object model command.
- Fixes an issue in which audio or video media that was created on a Mac-based computer does not play back on a Windows-based computer.
- Fixes an issue in which the images in an Enhanced Windows Medafile (EMF) file displays incorrectly when you save a slide as an Enhanced Windows Medafile (EMF) file, and then use a high resolution to print it.
- Fixes an issue in which a pen cannot persist through the Slide Show mode when you use the pen as a pointer.
- Fixes an issue that a default language change is not propagated to new slides or to new presentations.
- Fixes an issue in which a linked image is not saved when you insert the linked image in a presentation, and then save the presentation an Open Document Format (ODF) file.
Word 2010 SP1
- Word 2010 SP1 includes a dialog box that warns users that the custom XML will be lost when files that use custom XML markups are saved in XML-based file formats.
- Now, certain fields are available when you use the APA 6th and MLA 7th edition styles in the Bibliography feature.
- Fixes an issue in which users receive the following error message when opening a Word 2010 document.
- The file
Microsoft Office 2010 also saw the inclusion of a text translation tool, as well as a tool for taking and exporting screenshots. Users can also apply effects to any images that are used in any documents. One of the best new features of Microsoft Office 2010, however, is the ability to use SkyDrive to save an online version of any document you create. This backup works exceptionally well and saves space on your local system.
One of the most notable complaints about Microsoft Office in the past was that the apps seemed to take forever to launch, and many of their functions slowed down the individual apps to a snail's pace. That is no longer a problem in Microsoft Office 2010. The software uses fewer system resources than older versions, and that translates to better performance and less lagging.
There are a few minor changes to the aesthetics of each app in the Microsoft Office 2010 suite, but they are relatively minimal. For instance, the contentious Ribbon interface used by Microsoft is still the primary method of selecting tools and options, but it has been redesigned with a much cleaner and simpler style. The new 'File' button replaced the old Office button, and it now shows a full pane with options to manipulate the document currently open, as well as specific information about that file.
There is no denying that Microsoft Office 2010 is the top-of-the-line when it comes to productivity suites. It has a number of improved features that make it much easier to use than its predecessors, and it offers several ways to improve daily workflows. It is the perfect professional solution for any business that needs productivity assistance. While some users might not like the presence of the Ribbon interface, it is certainly a big improvement over the original Ribbon interface, which was truly problematic.Pros
- Improvements in Outlook
- Video Support in PowerPoint
- Translation Tool
- Screen Capture Tool
- Faster & More Efficient
- SkyDrive Online Document Sharing
Microsoft Office Free Clipart Downloads
- Ribbon Interface Remains
- The file