- How To Download Others Instagram Stories On Iphone
- App To Download Instagram Stories Iphone
- How To Download Instagram Stories Iphone 8
Dec 03, 2021• Proven solutions
The giant social network that is Instagram has never been more popular and is a hub of more than 40 billion photos and videos, with 95 million more being shared every day. Sometimes you might see an image or video you'd like to save for later or to use as wallpaper on your device.
If you're an Apple user, you'll already know it's not quite as simple as you might think to save Instagram photos to iPhone and iPad devices. Whether it's a copyright issue or simply that they want you on the app, Instagram doesn't let Apple devices download content from within the app itself, which can be frustrating if you see something you'd like to view again later.
With our new Instagram Stories download feature, you can save all the stories you want to, regardless of who the owner is. This process is 100% free. The most critical point that distinguishes our website from other story download services is that our site is 100% safe, working, and completely free of charge.
If you've been wondering how to save Instagram photos on your iPhone, we've got just the tutorial for you. Here, we'll investigate a few different methods of getting those gorgeous images from the app and saving them to your camera roll, without tearing your hair out in the process.
- Find the account with super-cool Stories. Copy the @username or an account URL. Paste the username to the input box. Tap on the Download button. Scrolling down the page, and you’ll see all Stories of a profile you’re interested in. Click on the Download button and the Instagram Stories appear on your PC.
- Instagram is my window into the world of cute cats and dogs. Whenever I see a particularly good video, I miss the ability to download Instagram videos. Thanks to Siri Shortcuts, you can download Instagram videos on iPhone. Before you ask, yes you can download photos and stories via the same shortcut.
- Oct 28, 2021 Here’s how you can download Instagram Story using StorySaver: Open Instagram on your iPhone. Go to the account’s profile page you want to save the Story of. Copy the Instagram Profile link. Now, open StorySaver.net on a browser. Paste the URL address in the download bar. Press Download and type the Captcha for verification.
Edit Instagram Videos with Excellent Video Editor
Wondershare Filmora is an excellent video editing software that can help you create various amazing videos for different social media. Check this video to see how Filmora can make your videos stand out on Instagram!
How to Save Instagram photos/videos on iPhone
If you need to save Instagram photos, iPhone users will need a workaround. There are a few different solutions to the problem of how to save Instagram photos to camera roll, and here we'll delve into three of the most popular solutions around.
Method 1: Download Instagram Photos via a URL
One of the ways to save Instagram photos on iPhone is by using the URL of the image you want. It's a tried and tested solution, although not that elegant, it works and it's not that hard to do. Here's how to save Instagram photos on iPhone using the URL bar:
- Open Instagram and navigate to the photo you wish to download
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of your screen
- Select 'copy share URL'
- Open Safari and 'paste and go' the URL you've just copied
- Open notes and start a new note
- Long press the note to paste the picture here
- Select the 'share' button
- Tap save image
- Your image is now in your camera roll
We said it wasn't going to be easy, but it certainly works. It might seem like a cumbersome method, but to save Instagram photos on iPhone users need to be a little tenacious about the process. Try it yourself, and once you've been through the process a few times it will be second nature. Of course, if you like something a little more intuitive, try our app-based solution below.
Method 2: App solution
There are many apps for that. These apps have been created to end the hassles of how to save Instagram photos to the camera roll on your phone. Here's how to do it:
- Find a Reposting App for Instagram on the App Store and download it to your device
- Log in to the app using your Instagram username and password
- Navigate to the image you'd like to save to your iPhone
- You'll notice a new icon in the bottom corner which looks like a square with an arrow; this is the 'share' button. Go ahead and tap it now.
- Tap on 'repost' to start the download process
- Tap on 'repost' again to confirm
- Now you have your photo or video from Instagram right there in your camera roll
You May Also Like: How to Repost Photos/Video on Instagram >>
With this app to save Instagram photos, iPhone users can also opt to store it to your iCloud Drive, Dropbox or to instantly share it on any of your social apps. It works with video too, but you'll need to select the video in your camera roll and paste it in the caption if you wish to include this also.
Method 3: Jailbreak tweaks
If you've got your hands on a jailbroken device and are wondering how to save Instagram photos on iPhones that are free from the Apple restrictions, there are some tweaks you can download to enable you to do this. On Cyadia, for example, you can select from a number of apps such as Instagram++, InstaEnhancer, and InstaTools, all of which will let you download Instagram photos on iPhone with ease.
How To Download Others Instagram Stories On Iphone
You may also like:
How to Download Instagram Videos on PC/Mac >>
How to Repost Photos/Video on Instagram >>
Now you know how to save Instagram photos on iPhone devices, you have the ability to share and distribute content that may not be yours to use. Beware of infringing the copyright of others, as this is an area company like Instagram are truly hot on, and punishments can be severe. If you do plan to share someone else's content, make sure you attribute them in some way or seek their permission to do so.10 Missing iPhone X Tips and Tricks For You to Pick Up
iPhone X has some secrets that you might not know, so check this article to find out. You will be surprised.
by Shanoon Cox Nov 26, 2021 14:29 PMNew iPhone X Camera Features You Need to Know
With the release of iPhone X, its camera owns many new features that you may not know. So check it out.
by Shanoon Cox Dec 09, 2021 17:42 PMA Complete Guide to Recording Live TV on Your Windows PC
App To Download Instagram Stories Iphone
Record TV show on computer is not difficult these days. In this article, we will take you through all the things you will need in order to start recording TV shows on your Windows PC.
How To Download Instagram Stories Iphone 8
by Shanoon Cox Nov 26, 2021 14:29 PM