If you switched your old phone to the latest Apple product iPhone 7/ 7 Plus, whose camera have been reengineered, added optical image stabilization to make it even better for shooting photos and videos. It said it could be up to 3x longer exposure compared to iPhone 6s. And, iPhone 7 Plus doesn't have just one entirely new camera system — it has two, dual 12 MP rear camera and 7 MP front camera.
- Movie Downloader For Iphone
- Youtube For Iphone 7
- Download Youtube Videos To Iphone 7
- Download Videos To Iphone 7 Without
- Part 3: Save Videos from Facebook to iPhone with Apps Method 1: With MyMedia. To save Facebook video to iPhone easier, you can use a third-party app too. In this case, we will be using an app called MyMedia. Download MyMedia and launch it. Go to the video you need to download. Click on share button and select the “Copy Link”.
- It may seem like a bit of a challenge, but you can learn how to download YouTube videos to your laptop or desktop, or to your iPhone or iPad, for viewing anytime - even when you are offline.
- Simply navigate to downloaded video on the right catalog, then select YouTube videos you would like to convert and transfer to your iPhone 7. Step 4 Click on ' Start Download '. Wait until the video downloading finished and it would display on Video App on your iPhone 7.
- Download or record videos from 1000+ video sharing sites. Convert video to over 1000 video/audio formats, like MOV, MP4, MP3, etc. Burn and customize your DVD with free DVD menu templates.
How to Import Videos from iPhone to PC with Windows Explorer. In fact, if your iPhone can be recognized by the computer, and you can use the iPhone as a USB device, you can also directly export videos from iPhone to PC with the help of Windows Explorer.
With the best iPhone camera ever, you may take a lot of pictures as well as selfie, then, you want to keep collection of photos to your computer. So how to sync these massive photos to your computer? This article gives you tutorials on how to import your iPhone 7 photos to Windows PC, including Win 7, Win 8, and Win 10.
Part 1: Import iPhone 7 photos to Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10 PC
As we know, there are 3 main operating systems currently: win 7, win 8 and Win 10. And a little difference between these three platforms in transferring photos.
Step 1Connect iPhone 7/ 7 Plus to your computer with a USB cable.
Step 2When the AutoPlay window pops out, click Import pictures and videos using Windows.
Step 3Select the photos and click Import, and you are also able to type a tag name in the Tag these pictures (optional) box.Note: If the AutoPlay window does not appear, click computer, then right click on your device, select Import pictures and videos.
Step 1Connect your iPhone 7 to PC with a USB cable.
Step 2Open the Photos app, right-click within the app.
Step 3 Click Import and select the device you want to import from.
Step 4 The app automatically searches for all photos which hasn't imported before and selects them.Note: You can also click each photo you want to import or Select all.
Step 1Connect your iPhone 7 to computer and tap 'Trust' this computer on iPhone. Wait until it appears as 'Portable Device' on computer.
Step 2Click the iPhone 7 icon to open and find the photo folder. Normally the folder locates under Internal Storage > DCIM.
Step 3Then you can copy and paste desired photos to computer.
Part 2: Sync iPhone 7's photos to computer via Syncios Manager
Syncios Mobile Manager is a helpful application, which makes it easy to help you sync all types of files to your computer from your iPhone 7. The best advantage of this approach is that with visual interface, you are able to preview, edit, manage photos on computer. Besides, you could choose and transfer certain picture from iPhone 7 to PC. Whatever systems your computer are running, Win 7, Win 8 or Win 10. Tips as follows:
Step 1Download and install Syncios Toolkit on your computer and run it. And click into 'Mobile Manager' on Syncios Toolkit interface to intiate the Syncios Mobile Manager. Then connect your iPhone 7 to it through USB cable.
Movie Downloader For Iphone
Step 2Click on 'Photos' on the top menu and all photos as well as albums on iPhone 7 will be displayed on the current window. (See the figure as below)
Step 3And select your target photos to export to PC, simply tap on 'Export' on the top menu and decide on your storage path. After a while, you can go and check in your local files on your computer.
Part 3. Transfer all your iPhone 7 photos to computer by one-click.
The final method could be the easiest and the best way to transfer your iPhone 7 photos to computer, since Syncios Data Transfer only takes you ONE CLICK to backup all DCIM photos from your iPhone 7 to computer whatever your operating systems are. Finish its job even better than you expected. What's more, it enables you to restore iTunes backup files to iPhone 7 as well, including contacts, text messages, music, videos, bookmarks, etc. Worth a try!
Youtube For Iphone 7
Step 1Click the download button provided below to get a Syncios Toolkit onto your computer. And then click into 'Phone Transfer' mode on the interface to initiate the Syncios Data Transfer. And then connect your iPhone 7 to it with USB cable.
Step 2Click on 'Backup' module from the homepage, as well as customize the backup path under 'Backup to' tab. And click 'Next' to select files.
Step 3Tick off 'Camera Roll' and 'Photo Library' on the checkbox, then click on 'Next'. Your photos will be transferred quickly to the computer.
Video Tutorial - How to Transfer Camera Roll from iPhone 7 to Computer
Now you can find one of the methods that fit you much to backup all photos from iPhone 7 to computer. Transferring photos by manual or under the help of Syncios Manager and Syncios Data Transfer, all these three approaches can restore photos back to iPhone if you need.
Download Youtube Videos To Iphone 7
What's next? Download Syncios Data Transfer to Back Up iPhone 7 Photos Now!
Download Videos To Iphone 7 Without
- How to Import Music to iPhone 7/ 7 Plus?
- How to Transfer Samsung Android Contacts to iPhone 7?
- How to Backup and Restore iPhone 7/ iPhone 7 Plus Easily?
- How to clean up Android devices and other storage?
- How to Backup and Restore Huawei P8?
- How to Backup, Edit, Delete Photos on iPhone 8/iPhone X?
- Backup, Restore and Delete Messages on iPhone 8/iPhone X?
- 4 Methods to Transfer Call History from iPhone to iPhone?