Most iPhone users are fed up with the default iPhone ringtone. Especially in public places, when hearing it, you can hardly tell whose iPhone is ringing. Aside from it, you may encounter many other annoying situations. To avoid these awkward moments, here we introduce five websites where you can download free iPhone ringtones. Afterwards, you can set them as your unique iPhone ringtones for your iPhone.
Go to Settings Sounds & Haptics. Under Sounds and Vibration Patterns, tap any sound. Tap Download All Purchased Tones. You might not see this option if you already downloaded all the tones that you purchased or if you haven't purchased any tones. You might not be able to redownload some previously purchased tones. Use a custom ringtone.
- Method 2Method 2 of 3:Creating Ringtones in iTunes. Click or double-click the iTunes app icon, which resembles a white icon with a multicolored musical note on its front. If you don't have iTunes installed on your computer, first download and install it before continuing.
- Ringtones Maker – the ring app. This one is an entirely free ringtone making app for your iPhone that doesn’t need to connect to a computer. It’s optimized to be just 10 MB, making it a quick download that doesn’t take up too much space on your device.
- Once set kind of ringtone you may set as personal friend caller tune ringtone. Set as default new ringtone 2021. Apple Iphone Caller Tune Mp3 Download. New ringtone 2021 - 24 ringtone download. 5) Download & Share: - the cutter audio you are able to store and install it. saving location will be media/My Ringtone.
- Ringtones For Iphone 6 Plus free download - Xilisoft iPhone Ringtone Maker, iPhone Mobile Ringtone Composer, Apple iTunes, and many more programs.
Websites to Download Free Ringtones for iPhone
This website contains a large amount of resources, including wallpapers, ringtones and themes. Under the Ringtones tab, you will find many cool songs which you can set as your iPhone ringtones. And you can easily search for the music according to your favor under a variety of categories, such as classical, country, rock and so on. Sure you will find some sounds you like here. As for getting them free on your iPhone, you are provided with three options: downloading them on the computer, sending them to mail, or scanning a QR code. Overall, it is a nice website to grab free ringtones for iPhone including the latest iPhone 12 series.
CellBEAT is also a great ringtones downloading website where you can get free music ringtones for iPhone and Android without paying a penny. The best part is that you are able to look for the songs under a list of genres, and there are also recent and featured ringtones for you. Simply play the music and then you will see the download options for iPhone.
This is also a website where you can download free ringtones for iPhone. Like the two websites above, it gives you a wide range of ringtones from which you can choose. And you can listen to music before downloading, and check out how many people have downloaded this song to your computer. What’s more, you can manually choose to download the music ringtones in MP3 or M4R format. But to save it directly to the phone, you need to download its app.
On this page, you are capable of listening to popular or cool music and downloading them to PC freely. After listening, you can rate the song as you like. If you happen to hear a song you admire, you can even share them to your friends through social bookmarks like Facebook or Twitter. However, it is not allowed to get free ringtones for iPhone directly.
This website provides a lot of excellent ringtones with high quality. You can choose to download MP3 ringtones or the default M4R ringtones for iPhone. You’d better note that the MP3 ringtones are far more than M4R ones. You can sort them by different categories for easier selection. Same as the freetone website, this one doesn’t offer the choice to download ringtones to iPhone for free.
All these websites introduced here are available for you to download iPhone ringtones for free, and you can set them as ringtones for any iPhone including the latest iPhone 12 series. Among the rich resources, you can pick many beautiful songs which can be customized as iPhone ringtones. If the webpages don’t allow you to download them to your iPhone, ApowerManager is a good tool to add ringtones to iPhone in a handy way.
How to change your ringtone
- Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics.
- Under Sounds and Vibrations Patterns, tap the sound that you want to change.
- Tap a ringtone or alert tone to hear and set it as the new sound.
Set a ringtone or text tone for a contact
- Open the Contacts app and tap a person's name.
- In the upper-right corner of the person's contact card, tap Edit.
- Tap Ringtone or Text Tone, then choose a new sound.
Buy ringtones from the iTunes Store
- Open the iTunes Store app.
- Tap More.
- Tap Tones.
- Find a ringtone that you want to buy, then tap the price.
- Choose an option to automatically set the ringtone. Or tap Done to decide later.
- You might need to enter your Apple ID password to complete your purchase.
Store availability and features might vary by country or region. Learn what's available in your country or region.
Iphone 6 Plus Ringtone
Redownload ringtones purchased with your Apple ID
- Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics.
- Under Sounds and Vibration Patterns, tap any sound.
- Tap Download All Purchased Tones. You might not see this option if you already downloaded all the tones that you purchased or if you haven't purchased any tones.
You might not be able to redownload some previously purchased tones.
Use a custom ringtone
If you created a custom ringtone in an app, like Garageband, you can sync it to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using iTunes for Windows or the Finder on a Mac.
Iphone 6 Ringtones Free Download
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer.
- On a PC, open iTunes for Windows. On a Mac, open the Finder.
- Drag and drop the ringtone to your device.
Free Ringtones For Iphone 5s
Ringtones For Iphone 6
- You can also create custom ringtones from Logic Pro X or GarageBand for iOS or iPadOS projects.
- Learn how to put your iPhone on vibrate, ring, or silent mode.
- If Face ID is set up on your device, you might not hear any sounds for notifications while you're looking at your device.